Thursday, December 30, 2010

Puppet Theater for Ben

I only made one present this Christmas, and my little Ben was the lucky recipient. For years I've wanted to make the puppet theater in Bend The Rules Sewing by Amy Karol. I think that was the main reason I bought the book. I thought the project was going to take all of my Christmas break. I was so surprised that I finished it in less that one day. What surprised me even more was that I thought the project was going to be tedious, but I found that I simply enjoyed making it. I bought a whole bunch of puppets from Ikea and both my boys have already spent so much time playing with it and letting their imaginations run wild. I love watching them play together and truly enjoy each other.

How great that the pattern includes a case! I love that this just rolls right up when it's clean up time.

1 comment: